Beautiful little girl!
Mama and baby girl
I went to the coast on Saturday to visit Ashley and meet sweet Ivy Kate! She is adorable, just as I knew she would be. Ashley looks GREAT (of course). I took some pictures, but my camera has been messing up lately. But no fear! My sweet hubby surprised me with a new one last night! I LOVE IT!! (and him) But these pictures of Ivy Kate are with the old one, so excuse the coloring.
She is absolutely beautiful and TINY. Henry Thomas was never this small. I love her. I told her that she can be Henry's girlfriend one day.

She is absolutely beautiful and TINY. Henry Thomas was never this small. I love her. I told her that she can be Henry's girlfriend one day.




3 comments:
adorable adorable. i want to hold her.
Oh my gosh--I can't believe she's a mom. I love it. That baby is beautiful.
She is beautiful!! I want to hold her too!
Post a Comment