Well, I am feeling a little more confident about leaving Sophie this weekend. I called the nice ladies at the resort (yes, it is called a resort) yesterday and confirmed her reservations. I asked that we drop her off on our way out of town, around 12:30. She said that check-in time was between 9-11 am or 4-6 pm and that noon would not work because that is "quiet time" for the dogs.
No really.
So I said that was fine, that we will have her there around 11, but if papers were needed to be filled out that she either email or fax them to me since we will be running short on time tomorrow. (concert tomorrow night in memphis, for those who may have forgotten) She said of course.
I received all the paper work today via email.
Let me give you a run down of Sophie's daily activites:
They wake up and are immediately taken outside to run around/go to the bathroom in a fenced yard. Then they have breakfast. Since Sophie is staying at the indoor retreat, she will then have the option of playing in the playroom, watching TV in the living room, or, of course, take a nap. After lunch they have "quiet time", thus the no dropping off period. Then it is outside to play some more. During the day I can sign Sophie up for various "ME TIME" activites, including pool time, walking, massage and brushing, lap and TV time, etc... for $5.00 each session. I am thinking the massage will be fine since she already has a TV in her access. Anyway, each afternoon all dogs get "cuddle time" which is great, but only if Sophie is in the mood. Then they have dinner, another outside bathroom trip, little more "quiet play", bedtime snack then lights out at 10 pm.
HAHA! Sounds like camp.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Sophie is going to love the doggie hotel. Maddie loves it and doesn't ever want to leave when we pick her up.
wow..that's all i have to say.
do you think they'll let me come too?
She will love it. Bandit loves Bed, bath n Bonez..In fact, when we dropped him off on Thursday night he peed all over the foyer...proud parental moment
please tell me where this resort is. the twins would love it. olive already thinks we are all here for her amusement and entertainment.
Post a Comment