May 9, 2007

A meeting with royalty

Sometimes I sleep just to dream. It's true. I love the thought of going to bed and not knowing where I will go or who I will meet in some far away land.

Well, last night I met the queen. Yep. I am invited to the white-tie affair at the White House. President Bush was there and everything, but for some reason I was more interested in the queen, well the queen and what I was wearing.

Let me tell you, in my dream I looked AMAZING. I have never been to such a fancy place before, so I suppose in my dream Trey allowed me to buy a new dress and really fancy jewels. Thanks, hun.

I am not sure why I was invited to such an affair, and to be honest, I think I was there alone. Trey was no where to be found, which might have been by his own will. I can not imagine Trey getting hyped up about a dinner with the queen in white tie and tails. Now a crawfish boil where he could wear seersucker and Vineyard Vines polo? Consider him there. But in my dream, it didn't matter. I was there and I was looking awesome.


Now I shall describe my dress, if possible. It was to die for. RED. I love red. It was so red-carpet glamour. diamonds and pearls for days. That is all I really remember. Red and gorgeous.

Too bad I woke up.

But now I know if I am ever invited to the White house to meet the queen and president, I will wear a red gown. I was unstopable.

10 comments:

Amy said...

Folks we have a crazy woman on our hands. Crazy i tell you.

Anonymous said...

Let me just say that I cannot be held responsible for anything my daughter says, does, writes, or even thinks!!!! Even though we may look alike, sometimes I think I got the wrong baby at the hospital!!!

Unknown said...

that was not very nice, mommy!

Anisa said...

you are hilarious. HILARIOUS! made my day. i am at home sick and i needed to read something funny. :)

Anonymous said...

What an awesome dream. I have always wanted to meet the queen!!! No fair..you actually got to. haha!!! You're a mess...but I still love you!!!
jordan

LT (and Max) said...

that picture of you is the freakiest thing i've ever seen. weirdo.

haha

Tricia said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Jeremy Knight said...

you get wierder (if thats a word) with time, I think we need to come home and bring you back down to earth

Unknown said...

Dreaming is my favorite...I wish I had your dream last night...I was in a vampire's house that had a strong resemblance to the Tower of Terror...very scary!

If you need a fabulous red dress and pearls, you can borrow my Ethel dress from when we were Lucy and Ethel.It also has a hat. You would be a show-stopper in that.

Anonymous said...

Did you see Peyton & Ashley Manning? LJLL