Fellow followers of the Skaggs', Mahoney and Chad
Vince, Charles, Ryan, Chad, and David. Cute boys, my friends.
"That girl forgot to put on her pants!!"
( Husband in the purple, brother-in-law in the green)
( The Skaggs' brothers, no relation to Ricky)
Last night Trey's little brother, Adam, and his band played their last gig. All members of the band are graduating college and moving on to bigger and better things. Adam is moving to the coast next week. Anyway, Trey and I decided to throw out our normal grandmaw and pawpaw ways of going to bed at 9 during the week and go out to support him. Afterall, I am the greatest sister-in-law in all the land.
Last night Trey's little brother, Adam, and his band played their last gig. All members of the band are graduating college and moving on to bigger and better things. Adam is moving to the coast next week. Anyway, Trey and I decided to throw out our normal grandmaw and pawpaw ways of going to bed at 9 during the week and go out to support him. Afterall, I am the greatest sister-in-law in all the land.
My friend Olivia (a KD with me at State who recently made the move to the 'burg) met us there around 7. We had a table outside. Beautiful night. Beautiful food. Beautiful girls who forgot to wear pants.
Yes, I can not continue this story without mentioning some of the outfits that Olivia and I witnessed. INSANE, I tell you. We decided that we, in no form or fashion, fit in with this crowd, thus concluding that Misssissippi State girls will forever be the most down-to-earth natural beauties around. Anyway, just to give you a mental picture, if the wind blew in the least, there were a few girls that would have been in trouble. These girls were wearing SHIRTS for dresses. With heels. Olivia and I, in our jeans and ponytails, starred in dissbelief.
Anyway, I am distracted. Back to the rockstar. After an hour or so, Olivia and I ordered our salads (after looking at these half-naked girls, a salad seemed like the only logical thing to order) Trey, in true rockstar fashion, went to go greet the band members. Within minutes, he was on the stage playing the guitar...barefoot. Yes, no shoes. WHY? Questions unanswered.
After Olivia left I pushed my way through the half-naked crowed to sit with his friends near the band. Iwas able to get a few pictures of my husband reliving his college glory days.
He rocked, and I was proud.
*Post script: The pictures weren't cooroperating, my apologies for a random layout*
Yes, I can not continue this story without mentioning some of the outfits that Olivia and I witnessed. INSANE, I tell you. We decided that we, in no form or fashion, fit in with this crowd, thus concluding that Misssissippi State girls will forever be the most down-to-earth natural beauties around. Anyway, just to give you a mental picture, if the wind blew in the least, there were a few girls that would have been in trouble. These girls were wearing SHIRTS for dresses. With heels. Olivia and I, in our jeans and ponytails, starred in dissbelief.
Anyway, I am distracted. Back to the rockstar. After an hour or so, Olivia and I ordered our salads (after looking at these half-naked girls, a salad seemed like the only logical thing to order) Trey, in true rockstar fashion, went to go greet the band members. Within minutes, he was on the stage playing the guitar...barefoot. Yes, no shoes. WHY? Questions unanswered.
After Olivia left I pushed my way through the half-naked crowed to sit with his friends near the band. Iwas able to get a few pictures of my husband reliving his college glory days.
He rocked, and I was proud.
*Post script: The pictures weren't cooroperating, my apologies for a random layout*
4 comments:
i just bought a leopard print "dress" that is cut right below my butt...i plan on wearing it out tomorrow night. i'll be hot.
Are they playing at Mahogany? Oh how I miss that place! Wish I could have seen Trey rock out. And not all Southern girls wear shirts for dresses! I am quite fond of covering my butt actually.
not mahogony, Chesterfields, but I do love Mahogony!!!
You slept with a Rockstarr!!
Post a Comment