Yesterday was Mother's Day. (if you are just now realizing this, you may be in trouble)
It is a wonderful day if you are a mother, have a mother, know a mother, or work next to a mother. Mother's just do too much and deserve more than just one day a year to show our appreciation, but Mother's Day is a great excuse to pamper the mother's in your life and show them how much they are loved.
I love my mother. She is fabulous. And beautiful. And sweet. And smart. Really. She is precious.
I have a new mother to celebrate on this Mother's day as well...my mother-in-law. She is wonderful too and I love her dearly!
I was able to celebrate with all the mother's in my family over the weekend.
Henry Thomas was Christened yesterday at their church in Clinton. It was so special. Again, my camera was stupid, but here are a few pictures:
The sweet family. My sister, Kristen, Henry Thomas, and my brother-in-law, Rob.

Sweet boy


Henry couldn't believe his mama was making him wear a silly dress.

Henry Thomas was very interested in what the preacher had to say.
Henry Thomas was Christened yesterday at their church in Clinton. It was so special. Again, my camera was stupid, but here are a few pictures:

The sweet family. My sister, Kristen, Henry Thomas, and my brother-in-law, Rob.

Sweet boy


Henry couldn't believe his mama was making him wear a silly dress.

Henry Thomas was very interested in what the preacher had to say.
2 comments:
sweet boy.
yes, your camera has weird lines. thank goodness your favorite sister got a new camera and can provide you with fantastic pictures. :)
love you
Hey Heather!
I found your blog through Laura's and just wanted to say hey. Its fun to keep up with yall - you crack me up! Hope you have a great week- and tell Laura I said hey, it won't let me post a comment on her site. - kelly butler
Post a Comment