May 17, 2007

Day #2 - Our daughter's got a boyfriend

Yesterday I went to the mailbox only to find two things:
1) A coupon for Church's Chicken addressed to the previous home owners (Vomit)
and
2) A letter addressed to Sophie from Bandit Cantrell.

I love it. Trey stared in disbelief. I knew I had to take a picture of it for today's challenge.

Thanks, Bandit, Sophie loved it. And Amanda, it is going to be a scary day when we actually become "real" mothers. Thanks for making me smile!

(Click on the picture to make it larger. The letter must be read.)

5 comments:

The Davidsons said...

That is so sweet! Sadie Jane had two boyfriends when we lived in Starkville. Watson and Sambo (weenie dogs) they were in vet school! OK...actually is was their mom who was in vet school.

LT (and Max) said...

sophie and bandit sittin' in a tree..k i s s i n g...

Unknown said...

Aw! Bandit was so excited when he saw his letter on the internet. He wrote to all of his puppy loves the other day and insisted I mail them. Haha!

He said to tell Sophie,"What up, bitch?!" ( I guess that is ok since they are dogs??)

Tricia said...

LOVE IT! Amanda- you are hilarious.

Unknown said...

P.S. Dont dis the Church's.