ALL IS RIGHT WITH THE WORLD.
(well, at Dunder Mifflin on Thursday nights, anyway)
I love The Office. Did you watch it last night? I sure hope so. It was the final episode for the season and was all that I expected it to be, and more. That show just does something to me. Perhaps it is Dwight and his way of being a dork, but a cool one at that. Or Michael and his ever-impressive managing skills. But more likely than not it is Pam and Jim. I could not have been more pleased with the note written to Jim:
"Don't forget about us when your famous - Pam"
or when Jim interupted the "interview" to ask Pam if she was free for dinner.
But more than that I was pleased with the secret mission given to Pam and the new decor that Dwight gave to what was-thought-to-be-his-soon-to-be-office. And Jan's boob job. Loved Jan's boob job.
Basically I can rest soundly now that I have hope in the lasting relationship of Pam and Jim. "Pim", if you will.
Anyway, I think that this is my first television review, as I do not watch much, but I felt it was well worth mentioning. This show is brilliant.
Trey knows that I have a crush on Jim, and is okay with it.
(well, at Dunder Mifflin on Thursday nights, anyway)
I love The Office. Did you watch it last night? I sure hope so. It was the final episode for the season and was all that I expected it to be, and more. That show just does something to me. Perhaps it is Dwight and his way of being a dork, but a cool one at that. Or Michael and his ever-impressive managing skills. But more likely than not it is Pam and Jim. I could not have been more pleased with the note written to Jim:
"Don't forget about us when your famous - Pam"
or when Jim interupted the "interview" to ask Pam if she was free for dinner.
But more than that I was pleased with the secret mission given to Pam and the new decor that Dwight gave to what was-thought-to-be-his-soon-to-be-office. And Jan's boob job. Loved Jan's boob job.
Basically I can rest soundly now that I have hope in the lasting relationship of Pam and Jim. "Pim", if you will.
Anyway, I think that this is my first television review, as I do not watch much, but I felt it was well worth mentioning. This show is brilliant.
Trey knows that I have a crush on Jim, and is okay with it.
HAPPY FRIDAY!

3 comments:
i really do feel like jim is my soul mate. i am in love with him.
I kinda like Jam better, but Pim will work...I loved the black paint, and the look on his face when Michael walked in the room, I too, loved the boobs, and Pim-Jam are my new favorite tv couple. I like them better than the prospect of Addison and Karev...and that is alot.
I agree with Amanda. It's JAM. Oh, and it's boob ENHANCEMENT. ;)
Post a Comment