May 16, 2007

30 day challenge: Better late than never

A while back my friend Jenny challenged her blog stalkers to take a picture a day for 30 days. It is a fun way to take time each day to find something that makes you smile, laugh, cry, think, or be thankful.

Well, after my recent purchase of a new camera, I have decided to take her up on it, a month later.

So, if I only post one picture, at least this one has cute subjects.

I now present "A PHOTO A DAY CHALLENGE" Day #1:






3 comments:

Amy said...

I think Sophie misses her Mimi :(

LT (and Max) said...

oh i love it. love it.

you need to show me how you do that with your pictures. i want to be creative.

Crystal and Billy said...

You have been doing some really creative things with your pictures...do tell!!