
Sophie can not jump on the bed (or couch, chair, etc...she is somewhat a wuss) on her own. She sits at the bottom of the place she wishes to be and whines. Anyway, last night she did this to our bed. So, I put her up there while I was in the bathroom brushing my teeth and getting ready to go to sleep and Trey was in the living room reading before bed. We walked into our room to find our precious "daughter" snuggled in our covers like this.


6 comments:
How cute!!
Maddie is the same way...she has to be put on the bed and cuddles under the covers with us. So much fun to spoil them...
why is it that 9 times out of 10 when i look at your blog post, i can only respond with "oh my gosh!"? :)
i don't even want to think about how boring our lives would be if we didn't have max and sophie to spoil and entertain us.
max can't wait to see her this weekend.
You must submit these pictures in to some contest. So funny. She is her mothers dog. Rotten!!! Love ya!!
Sophie is the cutest... do you know that I have a boy dog who is much cuter than Bandit? Sophie may have to cheat!
His name is Jamie... picture in my next post!
Trace~
That is too cute!! I love that second picture where she is looking at as if to say, "what"?
awesome, is all i have to say- cutest dog ever, for sure
Post a Comment