Today my wonderful parents are in Highlands, North Carolina celebrating 31 years of marriage. I am so grateful and blessed to have such loving parents who not only love their children, but love each other! That may be a simple thing to say, but these days it is becoming more and more uncommon to see people who are as in love with each other as my parents are after being married for so many years. I promise you, growing up I never once heard a voice raised or a mean word said from either parent. They are special people. I always knew growing up watching my parents love each other through thick and thin that their love was the kind that I longed for in my own marriage. Melita and Tommy are a true example of a Godly marriage...one that I am so proud to call my parents.
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
I love you both so much!

The obsessed grandparents!
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
I love you both so much!
The obsessed grandparents!
2 comments:
our parents are cute.
They're so great! Happy Anniversary to them!
Post a Comment