Secondly, you are might be wondering why I am refering to our precious 7 lb malte-poo, Sophie, as a tazmanian devil in the title. Well, it is because she turned into one after her bath last night. After her weekly cleaning around 8 pm yesterday, she immediately transformed into this wild creature. I think she was acting out since her father has been out of town lately. I decided since I was there alone, laughing at her, that I would get out my camera and video it to share it will all of you, as I am sure you care tremendously. Make sure the volume is up.
Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
last subject of note: we have a celebrity in the family. My cousin's youngest child was featured on the front page on the Meridian Star. Check out this cutie.
Look out, David Beckham, Cooper Luke is on the rise.

Beckham's got nothing on this kid
**Picture of Henry Thomas for the day**
(since I know you all think I am obsessed beyond help) 
"Hey mom, what did you put in this milk anyway?"
4 comments:
oh my. i'm frightened of sophie. and people say max is the spaz? i think not.
That is soo funny...I was laughing so hard, my boss came in my office to check on me!
That is so funny! Sophie is too cute. Can't wait to see you this afternoon. Ivy Kate is so excited...she is about to bust!
Your child is possessed!!!! So funny though. It made me laugh. I hope you have a wonderful weekend!!! I love you! -Jo
Post a Comment