My sweet grandmother, Mamaw, lives in a nursing home in Meridian. She has been there now for a few months. This was a very difficult decision for my mom and our entire family, but God opened his arms and showed us this home for her. It has been tough not having her at her home, but she is happy and feels safe now and we can all rest soundly knowing that someone is there looking after her.
Anyway, my cousin's child (adelia's older brother's youngest...with me? Our family gets bigger and bigger, just stay focused) went to see her this past weekend. Adelia said that they laughed and played like two small children. These pictures are just so precious. I got teary-eyed in my office just looking at them!
I love the mischief in Cooper's eyes...there is no telling what he is saying to Mamaw, our as the great-grandkids call her, "B". Mamaw has 9 grandkids, one which has past away, and 7 great-grandkids. This is not even counting the grandchildren-in-laws! She is a very special lady and I love her so very much!


1 comment:
the pic of mamaw hugging cooper is priceless. i love it.
Post a Comment