
I heard on the Today Show that Rosie might be the replacement for dear ole' Bob on the Price is Right.
Please, Rosie, for the sake of America and all of those precious retiree's who dream of winning a treadmill or new car on the show, just don't do it.
The Price is WRONG, Rosie, the price is wrong.
The Price is WRONG, Rosie, the price is wrong.
5 comments:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
Terrible idea...I was wondering where you've been. You hadn't blogged since Wednesday. Hope y'all have a great weekend!
Do I need to reference the infamous line from Happy Gilmore?
"The Price is WRONG, B****!"
I completely agree! I just can't take anymore Rosie!
I cannot use the words that she deserves to describe Rosie -- It would not be Christian.
Suffice to say, I do not like her or the horse she rode in on. Please, please keep her ugly, fat face off TV.
Post a Comment