person who enjoyed this show in the way that I did: I planned my night around the finale. I guess that is what having no cable does to you. I was so nervous as Jerry Springer prolonged the announement of the winner's name. The winner? The ventriloquist. I always thought these people to be strange, almost scary, but this guy (Terry is his name) is really good. I am proud of him. Way to go.I tried to make Sophie talk to Trey last night without moving my mouth, but I failed miserably. I guess Terry really does have talent. Trey told me I should stick to my original plan, which brings me to my next subject: my game show debut.
DOND (deal or no deal) is a horrible and very annoying show that comes on NBC. It will be back on in a few weeks and I can't wait. I printed off my application last fall and worked diligently on it for quite some time. I never sent it in. It was not out of fear that I did not follow through with this, but because I was never satisfied with my application video. Yes, you were to make a video of yourself. Trey said that he would not be embarrassed if I was on the show, even if I acted a fool, as long as I brought home the bacon. I mean, no talent is required here, simply guessing. I am no gambler, so the way I see it I would have been guaranteed a sum in the triple digits.

Perhaps I shall try again for next season, but in the meantime there is a new show I want to be on: The Singing Bee with the dude from Backstreet Boys. It is terrible with a capital T, and I love it. I am so amazing at this show. Really; you would be impressed. I know most all words to the songs and even do a little dance with them. I asked Trey if it would embarrass him if I was on the show. He said no, that he is over any embarrassment that could ever occur from things I do. What does that even mean?
So, if you are tuned into NBC during the week, watch out for me: I am about to make my game show debut...
10 comments:
Possum, we are indeed kindred spirits. Hoff's performance last night brought tears to my eyes; I even stayed up WAY past my bedtime to watch the singing bee. I am also very talented at that show, and I also aspire to be on deal or no deal.
food for thought: maybe we should audition as a team?
Wait, wait, wait. Is the singing bee show the same as "don't forget the lyrics" with Wayne Brady. Because me and my roommates are LOVING don't forget the lyrics. It's so fun. We scream the songs and compete with each other. it's quite the good time.
are you sure we're related?
Monica and I love the Singing Bee, too. You're not so weird.
The host of the "singing bee" is not from the Backstreet Boys. HE IS FROM NSYNC.
I LOVEEEEEE the singing bee....and Deal or no Deal!!! I don't think I would be very good at the singing bee though. Saunders always makes fun of my singing because I never know the right words!
I too am obsessed with the singing be e show and am convinced that I should be on it one day. And I'm glad someone noted that Joey FAT-ONE (as my guy friends like to call him) was indeed not an Backstreet Boy but an Nsync-er. However, he's quite the host, if I say so myself.
P.S. I'm still holding out for a place on "The Wheel". I solved the bonus puzzle Friday with only 2 letters out of 8 showing and my mom was astonished.
i am so good at Singing Bee. it really upsets me how so much of society is clueless of song lyrics.
Joey Fatone was on My Big Fat Greek Wedding. He is not Greek.
I will anxiously await your induction into the game show world.
I too, am magnificant at Singing Bee.
I'm DYING to be on the singing bee! Sign me up!
Post a Comment