Yes, this nice lady to the left recently gave birth to her 17th little one. None were adopted, mind you. No, all seventeen youngun's were birthed naturally, and all have the same daddy. They are also all home schooled. Oh, and all of their names begin with the letter J. I would never learn their names.
This woman has been pregnant for a total of about 17 years in the past 19 years. Think about it. She has not seen her feet in close to 2 decades.
Stop it. really.
I am all about a family, don't get me wrong, but 17 children? Really people, have a few kids (operative word being few) then get a dog perhaps. I have enough trouble raising Sophie...and she is a dog! I mean, if I had 17 children I would undoubtly forget to feed at least one of them a day and more than likely would lose a few on a trip to wal-mart.
I have nothing more to say.
15 comments:
Look at it this way: I'll bet none of them will have any trace of only-child syndrome.
Crazy, absolutely crazy!!!
I'm sure it get easier and easier to pop them out though. But seriously...that's ludicrous! I definitely would lose at least three a day.
those kids have ZERO chance of being normal at all.
Yes, I've seen this family on TLC....didn't know she was having #17...last time I watched the show she was on #16...when did this happen??????????? Where did those 9mos. go? :) Thanks for letting us know. She is crazzzzzzzzzzzyyyyy! ejw
Hi Heather!
I've been stalking your blog through your sister's, who I found through my cousin, Jenny.
Anyway, I saw this online this morning and about fell out of my chair! I can't see how those folks can afford to raise 17 kids. Our money is so tight here we squeak! :) But come on--I would have told my hubby after #4 that I was DONE!!! And he would probably do a dance of joy! And the woman has said that she wants more......I think she needs her head examined!
Thanks for letting me stalk you. I love your posts, especially your consumer updates and the stories about the parents of the incoming college freshmen. PRICELESS!!!
Yeah this family just gets on my nerves!!!!!
ummm this family is disturbing in a number of ways.
But, they're from Arkansas - that might explain it... (sorry for those of you from AR).
Trace~
did you see the special on TLC where they built their house? Each child had his/her own power drill. Yeah, like I would let my 5 year old screw in the beams on my walls...i don't think so!
Hey, this is Ashley. You saw the video I made a little while back... yes, I am a little slow at replying. Love your blog!
And this woman is certifiable! I can barely manage with two- NOT 17!!! Wow! :)
Thanks for visiting! A
Bless her heart. But you know ... I would mind having give or take 14 babysitters at any given time. :)
That is truly an amazing woman!! Glad you liked Henry's outfit!
I'm sorry but I would absolutely DIE.
Good gracious lady! It's a vagina! Not a clown car.
emily!!! hahahaha. whose ready for a dugger family blitz??
Completely I share your opinion. Idea excellent, I support. [url=http://cgi2.ebay.fr/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewUserPage&userid=acheter_levitra_ici_1euro&achat-levitra]levitra[/url] It is remarkable, very valuable piece
Post a Comment