August 28, 2007

Birthday girl!

Shout out to my cousin on her birthday: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BROOKLEE!
(pictured to the right with our other cousin, Cooper)

I can not believe she is in the 9th grade this year. HOW and WHEN did this happen? When she was little, we thought she might grow up to be the next "brat child". (I told you that is the nickname my family lovingly refers to me as, didn't I?) Her cute little red-headed self always said and did the funniest things. We thought for sure that my reign as family brat-child would die and the crown would be passed to this little one.
But then she grew up! Into the SWEETEST girl! Seriously. Total sweetheart. So precious.
Bottom line: I still hold the crown of being the family brat. Oh well.

Brooklee, I hope you have a FABULOUS day! Do back tucks and backhandsprings (and whatever else you do) until your heart's content! Trey and I look forward to coming a football game this fall to watch you cheer!

I LOVE YOU!!

5 comments:

Tracy~ said...

She is so cute! Boy, I wish I had her beautiful hair.

You? A brat?!

Trace~

Adelia said...

You have to come see her cheer. Her first pep rally is this week and I will get to see all of them now that I work there. She really is precious but you will always be my favorite brat child.

Anonymous said...

You may be our original brat child but there a couple younger than Brooklee that now hold that title, namely, Candace and Braden.

JordanandSaundersRamsey said...

No way that she is that old!!! Are you kidding me! That makes me feel ancient!!!!

Anonymous said...

lisa: Candace???? SERIOUSLY? I am NOT being sarcastic either! I have never seen a brat bone in her body. but then again, i don't live with her. I will have to see it to believe it! Now braden on the other hand....