
Saturday night our friends Toby and Kate came over for dinner. The boys grilled some chicken while I made the side items.
MENU:
(because I am sure you all care)
quartered ranch potatoes
green bean casserole
MENU:
(because I am sure you all care)
quartered ranch potatoes
green bean casserole
crescent rolls
Caeser salad
and apple dumplings for desert.
We also had chips with this tequilla lime salsa. mmmm....
Anyway, after we ate and hung out for a while, Kate suggested a game. What game did we have? Twister. Being married to an old youth minister can provide many of such games.
Sophie won.




3 comments:
i love that your serving platters match. I'm glad to know you are a party snob like me.
I think Sophie would like Olive. Charlie would probably hump her.
Huge party snob.
thanks for noticing, MSKS
glad you posted the "safe" pictures.
we had an absolute blast, but you need to upgrade your board games...
Post a Comment