
No, this post has nothing to do with my political views, I just wanted to throw out the fact that I am not a Clinton supporter. Never trust a woman who only wears pantsuits.
1) I wish I was a ballerina. Always have. I do not have much grace, and am not built like one at all, and to be honest, I would look ridiculous in a tutu, but still, it is my desire. if I have a daughter (whom shall, ironically, be named Grace) she will immediately be signed up for dance class. A ballerina named Grace. It's destiny.

2) I love clothes, hate laundry. It is the oxymoron that defines my life. Trey does the laundry. There, I said it. I do not ask questions to any of his laundry rules: lights go with darks, cold washed with hot, etc.... it gets done, and I don't have to do it. There is a spare bedroom in our house, lovingly referred to as "Heather's room". No, I do not sleep there, but it is the home of my clothes and shoes. My dressing room, if you will. Now, I understand the simplicity of taking off your work clothes and hanging them up immediately, but, alas, I can not seem to grasp this concept. A week's worth of work clothes will inevitably pile up on the bed, floor, and dresser in "Heather's room" before I will be motivated enough to clean it. Understand that I love vacumming (love to Swiffer Vac), cleaning the kitchen, even the bathroom. I just can not get in to the clothing aspect of housekeeping. The door to "Heather's room" remains closed for the large majority of the week. Usually on Sunday's this room is clean.
3) If you read the blogs of Butts, Amanda, Laura, or Laurette, you may have read that they make fun of the fact that I wore a 2-piece dress to prom my senior year. This is, indeed, a fact. I am not proud of this fact. All my friends did this. Even you, Tricia. It went well with the prom theme that year and, let's face it, we had rock solid abs.
Now that this fact is out in the open, let's all move on.
4) I want to be Snow White at Disney World for a day. Or a week, depending on how it goes. I do not think this will happen, but maybe I can be her for Halloween. On that note, I love dressing in costume. Trey does not. Oh well. Can't have it all.
5) I once thought that OBGYN was a radio station. I was about 17 when I realized that this was not at all what an OBGYN is. Now I have a sister that is one.
5 comments:
I think naming your child Grace is a lot of pressure if you are going to push her down a path such as ballet in which grace is a necessary characteristic.
I also want to note that I have never said one ill word about any form of two-pieces worn by you or by me during our adolesence. I look fondly upon those days when we tooted around school baring our mid-rift for all to see and SA Administration did nothing to stop us.
you're going to regret that you didn't make a list of 100 things.
and for anyone who doesn't believe that she indeed thought OBGYN was a radio station , BELIEVE IT, i was there.
Hey, I thought you could get pregnant from using a boy's towel. Disgusting, but true.
a radio station?
heather....
seriously....
:)
I for some reason have a vague memory of this dress. There must have been a picture of you in it during rush!
I can't believe you thought OBGYN was a radio station. Too funny!
Post a Comment