Need a good/funny book? Read "The Devil Wears Prada". I know there is a movie out there, but if you haven't yet, I suggest reading the book first. Someone told me that it was really funny and that I should read it, but I was reluctant. Then the movie previews started coming out a while back and I told myself that I will read the book and if I like it, then I will see the movie. It is SO funny. Really. I laughed out loud. I read it a while ago, but started it again on Sat. Funny the second time around as well. The movie is good too, but the book is great. Easy read by the pool, not that I have one.
Need something to quench your thirst? Chrystal Light Raspberry Green Tea. I love CL. Every flavor. (except the nasty orange one that Trey likes. It tastes like Tang. Vom.) I buy the off-brand (because, let's face it, I am just that thrifty). it tastes just as yummy. Also recommended: Grapefruit and Strawberry Lemonade.
Your kitchen got you down? Looking for a fresh new spin on counter-top-cleaner? Well, again, I am here for the rescue. Method brand Lavender all-purpose cleaner. It smells very fresh and clean, but not over powering. 
Dirty Hands? Try Method Brand (love Target) Sea Minerals Foaming Hand wash. Your hands will thank you!
For the love of candles: Need a great one for UNDER $5.00? That's right, Heather "bargain hunter" skaggs found it. GLADE makes great ones for cheap. (no so much "pretty", but smells delightful) Laura introduced me to Glistening Snow in December. Well, let me introduce to you "Suddenly Spring" and "Angel Wispers". The SS is in my living room and AW in the bathroom. Very nice at a very nice price!
That's all for today, I promise.
I will let you know when I stumble across another bargain find!
FAQs About Our New Floors
1 day ago
5 comments:
Hey Heather, ever since amanda and the rest of ya'll started your blogs, I've been reading along too.(something fun to do while I'm at work!!)..another good book by the same auther as Devil Wears Prada is, Everyone Worth Knowing...really good book, easy to read by the pool...just thought I'd pass that along!
i LOVE method.
i wish i could go to target whenever my heart desired. :(
i'm going to have to try the new glade candles. mmmm
heather i can't believe i made it to your cool list.
what a fabulous thing.
ps. i'm definately being a little bit serious.
I'm slightly taken aback by the thriftiness revealed in today's post....
I use Cover Girl LashExact mascara. It is in a purple tube.
I didn't like TDWP. I suggest The Lovely Bones and Marley and Me. Lovely Bones is thought-provoking and Marley and Me is hilarious.
Seriously - CHrystal Light? There is no H. I like the Raspberry Lemonade. Great Value is good, too.
I would have to peel off the sticker that said "Angel Whispers."
Post a Comment