I am waiting to go to a reception on campus that starts at 5:15 and I had a few minutes and saw this on someone's blog. (click on mine if you want to do it yourself. It only takes a minute)
This is what it said about me in a nutshell:
DREAMER
"always drifting off, their imagination takes control. They have big ideas, and a cool calm manner."
pretty true
ESCAPE ARTIST
"They are forever slipping off, getting away from the rat race, and recharching those batteries. Independent and thoughtful - they know themselves well."
huh. I don't know about that
HIGH TIME ROLLER
"They are only seen in the best, and the finest, they love top quality, high-end glomour. Always adding a touch of sophistication to the proceedings."
Sorry, Trey.
LOVE BUG
"They are the type to fall in love a thousand times a day. Their feelings snowball quickly and they are full of pashion."
Again, Huh. Not so sure.
Ok, I am out to go eat free food at a banquet, I am really excited about the operative word "free".
2 comments:
we are both "love bugs"
i guess that's all we have in common.
Is it funny that I match 3 of yours but only 2 of Laura's? What is happening in the world?
Post a Comment