April 26, 2007

I must spread the joy


My office is on the second floor of a dorm, so I am often times a witness to fun, sometimes unusual things.

Like I mentioned earlier, I have huge windows in my office, which overlook a street, parking lot, and the back of another dorm.

I can hear conversations at times, girls flirting, and music coming from cars. Usually the bass is all I can make out.

NOT THIS TIME.

Hanson's "MMMM BOP" was just playing so loudly in someone's car as it drove by my office.

2 comments:

LT (and Max) said...

i think we used to own that cd heather.

Tricia said...

you know what's weird? Two days ago, I was driving in the MSU parking lot and NO LIE someone was blasting M-Bop. I remember this, because I vividly remember thinking, " I hanven't heard this song in like 12 years." How eerie.... maybe it was the same car?