HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TRICIA!
I LOVE YOU!
I LOVE YOU!
Tricia Hopper Butts
will turn the ripe age of 24 tomorrow.
It's true.
So, to get this birthday weekend off on a party note (and because I do not get on computers on weekends) I would like to share my love for this friend and memories of her life through this pictorial collage.
will turn the ripe age of 24 tomorrow.
It's true.
So, to get this birthday weekend off on a party note (and because I do not get on computers on weekends) I would like to share my love for this friend and memories of her life through this pictorial collage.








15 comments:
the prom dresses were amazing. i cannot believe either one of your fathers let you out of the house in such seductive clothing.
Caleb, we are so lucky to have snatched these two up.
trey
Love the picture of the two piece prom dress. Happy Birthday, Tricia!
love it. i can't wait for tricia to discover this post.
This post is HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love it!!!!!!
Oh yeah I forgot to sign my name above! -Love you- Jordan
Oh yeah I forgot to sign my name above! -Love you- Jordan
Love the prom dresses... I was probably right there with you both!
ah, the infamous 2-piece. deplorable!! Tricia is going to react in 1 of 2 ways:
1) aw, heather is such a good friend. I am so lucky to have known her so long. happy birthday to me.
2) 14 days to plot my revenge. Heather is going to wish she were never born.
good luck!
I would bet on the "14 days to plot revenge," of which, 7 will be her harrassing me for ideas. Yes, Trey, we are lucky men indeed. Tricia tried to sneak it past her dad by slouching to make it look like it was one-piece.
Caleb
Well I will say you definitely had rock hard abs! And yes, I think that picture did make its way into rush!
i am humiliated at the thought that my skanky dress was shown at rush.
surely i did not send it in.
Oh, Heather...you know you sent that picture for rush! :)
I love these pic of T-Hopper. She is just so darn cute!! Love you~
Heather. First of all... I LOVE IT!!!!! Second of all... why do you have so many pictures of me at ya'lls house in Hattiesburg?
I'm not sure how to top this on Cinco de Mayo (more commonly known throughout the land as Heather's birthday) but I've got two weeks to try!
im laughing out loud over here! heather, you are the funniest blogger i know =)
and i have to say that to see the two of you in the two piece dresses kinda makes me sick. my stomach has NEVER and WILL NEVER look that way!!! jealous!!!
but youre such a sweet friend to give such awesome b'day shoutouts. my birthday is january 28th. write it down. i want a poem. =)
Post a Comment