Daddy with baby henry last winter. Most pictures we have now include Prince Henry in some form or fashion.Today is Treeeeeeesssssssshhhhaaaaaaaa's birthday. Or, Mrs. Butts, as her student's call her. Only some of her students are embarrassed that her name is Butts, so that call her simply Mrs.
We have shared so many wonferul memories together - she has a sense of humor unlike anyone I have ever known!
So, Mrs., I hope today brings you tons of joy and happiness!! I love you, friend!
Tricia, in her bridal element, nearly 2 years ago. I like throw back pics
Tomorrow is my sweet Mother in-law, Peggy's, birthday. It is also Earth Day, which is a perfect day for Peggy to be born. Her garden is immaculate. It has been featured in magazines and newspapers. She sometimes gives me plants and flowers for my yard. They are dead within a week. What a disappointment I must be.
I could not have hand-picked a better mother in-law for me! We have fun when we are together and she understands my need for long, undisturbed, naps when I visit. Hope tomorrow is wonderful, Peggy! I love you!
Peggy and Ronnie last Christmas at the garden in Mobile. I need more pictrues of you, Peggy. Take that as a fair warning. I will be following you around with my camera from now on.
Thursday, the 24th, is my brother in-law's birthday. Adam is Trey's little brother. I knew Adam before I knew Trey. We are closer in age than Trey and me - for exactly 1 week we will both be 24. I love him. He makes me laugh. Do you know him? It's a bit of a shame that I have gone this long on the blog without talking about my dear BIL. As I had a bit of trouble locating pictures of sweet Peggy, the task to do so for the BIL was quite easier. So much I could say about him; however, I think pictures do a better job. I searched through his photos on the trusty Facebook and found quite a few I could have posted, but becuase this is a family blog, I will choose wisely. (just kidding Peggy. Angel he is) I feel like my readers do not know this person in my life, so I will add more than one picture for your viewing pleasure.
Happy Birthday, ADAM!!! I love you!!!

Adam, in a skirt, in the water. This was in Maine. We worked here together for 2 summers.

Adam, playing guitar. He's a weekly show in a number of places here in the 'burg. Skaggs & Co. is his band. And yes, Skaggs & Co. is written on marquees around town.
Me and the BIL. Can you see the love?
Adam, dancing a jig
And last but not least:
Adam, still fratty.
4 comments:
april is a popular bday month. it also happens to be my favorite weather month of the year.
happy birthday dad, tricia, mrs. peggy, and adam! (i still think adam and i would be friends if we hung out)
N= NOW is the time to come see SB. we will be here all weekend, if you can escape from the birthday festivities for a few minutes.
oh, and bring stamps. there is a shortage in starkville.
frat hard or go home
Post a Comment