April 9, 2008

G is for Go Trey!

Ok, please excuse the cheesiness of the title. Trying to continue with the ABC game, may not happen.
I have been waiting to announce this: but I have great news!!! It was officially announced last Friday that Trey has been promoted, yet again!

He is now the Assistant Dean of Students at USM! I am so proud of him!
GO TREY, GO!
He is going to be a FABULOUS dean!

Please only refer to him as Dean Skaggs from now on. Just kidding.

DEAN SKAGGS
G could also stand for good grief. April has been a crazy month - with the robbery, promotion, etc...And it is not even half way through! Another stress happened last night: our washing machine decided it did not like us anymore and was no longer going to perform it's duties. Why?? I thought maybe it was tired since we literally washed 6 loads a day after the robber went through our drawers and closets. I thought: let it rest, gain it's composure and it will be just fine. No. Wrong again. Died. Gone. Completely lifeless.

So now we are in the process of looking for a new home, selling our current home, and buying a washing machine. I want to wait until we are in our new home. The washing machine I have in mind will not fit in our current laundry room (if you can call it that).
Here is the one I am hoping for:

The LG steamwasher. High efficancy...and in fun colors. I want red. I can only imagine Trey's surprise when he realizes this set will put us back close to $5,000. I bet he says no. Have you met my husband?

But here's to wishful thinking.

10 comments:

JordanandSaundersRamsey said...

CONGRATS TREY!!!!!! I am SO happy for ya'll!!! He is going to make a GREAT Dean!!!! About the washer..good luck convincing him!!! :) Hope your April only gets better!!!!

brad, amanda, and brody said...

Yay for yall! That is awesome. Hope you get that washer...and a new house with no robbers!!!

The Benjamins said...

Congrats to Trey! That is great! I know he is going to say no to the washing machine you like, but here is to dreaming! :)

Tracy~ said...

Wow! That is great news about Trey! That is a huge promotion
Congratulatioins, Trey!!!

I love those washers. Red is great. Here's to dreaming :)

Michael and Crissie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
LT (and Max) said...

yay trey! you have a great husband. and he's cute. but i mean, i don't want to marry him or anything. no worries.

Anonymous said...

Let me just tell you that front load washers leak BAD! I wanted one and my realtor told me do not get one. They got a top of the line front load washer, and they had to send it back because it leaked so bad.

Nan said...

Oh no! The nan and jeremy washing machine broke?!
Tragic. But congrats to Dean Skaggs on the j.o.b.

The Davidsons said...

WOW! Congrats on the promotion, that's awesome! I'm with ya sister on the washer and dryer. If you have to do the clothes, AT LEAST you should have cute washer and dryer to do them in. :)

Jack, Emily, SB & Annie said...

this is edward rooney, dean of students. and i say if trey's getting a big promotion, you can certainly afford to splurge on a new washer and dryer.