Do i get double points, like in scategories, for having double letters?
Anyway, B is for Big Boy.
As in Henry. He is no longer a baby, people!!
He is W-I-L-D. He runs everywhere and talks up a storm. He does not, however, call me by name. He does Laura. That is so not fair. I shall not hold a grudge, though. I tried to get him to call me "Aunt Fun", but he just laughed. Boo.
As in Henry. He is no longer a baby, people!!
He is W-I-L-D. He runs everywhere and talks up a storm. He does not, however, call me by name. He does Laura. That is so not fair. I shall not hold a grudge, though. I tried to get him to call me "Aunt Fun", but he just laughed. Boo.
Henry had his first hair cut a few weeks ago. Bye bye mullet. Mullet is no more. It was very special - my aunt, who cuts hair in Starkville, cut his hair at my Nana's house in a wagon that belonged to my late grandfather. It was sweet - I hate I missed it! They said he didn't cry (no surprise there) he just wanted to play with the scissors.
Here are a few recent pictures of our BIG BOY!
Here are a few recent pictures of our BIG BOY!
High fives to Bully! (with his grandaddy holding him!)
Eat your hearts out, ladies. Here is his first kiss - to another red-head, no less. 
He loves to eat!
6 comments:
Ivy Kate says she thinks Henry is cute, but he can't be kissing other girls if he wants to be her boyfriend! :)
oooohhhh...i need those pics. love him.
Love the new pictures of Henry. He is absolutely adorable. I need to see him SOON!!!
Henry is adorable, and I am sure the family spoils him which they should! Enjoy it!
He truly is adorable. You need to take more video of him running around and talking so we can all watch :)
i love scattergories, and i am the queen of double points.
henry is cute
Post a Comment