I saw this on The Today show and could not believe it!
Ever been worried about how you will explain your new nose, breasts, or tummy to your young children? No fear! "My Beautiful Mommy" is here!

It's a new children's book that explains what happens when your mommy has plastic surgery.
What?! I read Berenstain Bears!

This books helps little children understand that mommy's bandages won't last forever and that while she loves her daughter's nose, her nose is a little large, or breast too small, tummy too squishy...
What?! I read Berenstain Bears!

This books helps little children understand that mommy's bandages won't last forever and that while she loves her daughter's nose, her nose is a little large, or breast too small, tummy too squishy...
Really, people. I don't lie.
Please, click here to read a few pages.
4 comments:
I am sure that will go over well in Gtown. I bet they already have copies of it for sale in Saddle Creek. I'm moving.
I wanted "O" to be for OIL! Is it, or isnt it? I have been checking everyday to find out.
I miss you.
are you kidding me?!?! that is crazy! next they will be writing books explaining parents' off the wall career choices... "why daddy works for the mafia" and "why my older brother is a drug dealer!" what happened to the Berenstain Bears!
we got a press release for this book at my office! i was disgusted and appalled! my mom says she still hasn't lost her baby weight from having me, but she would much rather have me than a flat tummy! i'm much more fun!
I saw that somewhere and thought what is the world coming to!
I, like Amanda, want to know about the oil!
Post a Comment