Trey is convinced this will have little to nothing to do with our family finances - that if it is oil, we don't own the mineral rights to our home and it will more than likely not be enough to make a difference.
I like to disagree. I envision a mansion in my near future.
So for all you doubters out there, here are some (not all) of the oil spill puddles in our yard. My only regret is that I did not take the picture of the first morning - the bubbles were larger.

I like to disagree. I envision a mansion in my near future.
So for all you doubters out there, here are some (not all) of the oil spill puddles in our yard. My only regret is that I did not take the picture of the first morning - the bubbles were larger.


3 comments:
Now let me tell ya'a story bout a man named Jed.....
Those look like Million Dollar Puddles to me! :)
are you sure that's oil? looks like million dollar dog poop to me. sophie been sick lately?
Post a Comment