April 28, 2008

R = Real Simple (and really cute pictures!)

I love the magazine Real Simple. I await for it's monthly appearance in my mailbox with great anticipation. Once I get the latest edition, I quickly go through the pages, looking at all the pictures. Then, when I have the perfect amount of time, I go through and read the magazine word for word. I love it.

Funny thing is, my home is not 'real simple worthy', even though I cut out articles about organizing, decorating, hosting, etc...

My goal (aside from being Snow White at Disney World) is to have everything in my home - my LIFE- Real Simple.

I highly recomend this magazine - it's just a great read.

Also for R - some Really cute pictures from the weekend! My birthday extravaganza was fabulous. Friday night when Trey and I got there we all went to City Bagel for amazing pizza and wine. YUM-ME. Then back home for presents and strawberry birthday cake. So fun.
Saturday we just played hard with Henry. He is so much fun.

Kristen, we missed you!!! The life of a doctor required her to stay in Jackson to deliver babies. But her sweet husband and oh-so-cute son came for the celebration.

So fun!

Me and Laura at City Bagel
Henry eating with his Nana and Lita!
Trey, me and Aunt Stephanie at CB
Look at that face. He was mid-sentence.


Walking with his 2 aunts. He loves to hold hands.
Pulling Nana in the wagon! I love this picture.
Waving to all the people driving down the road. Friendly kid.
Pulling his wagon.

I had the best weekend! I have the most wonderful family!!

3 comments:

LT (and Max) said...

i love real simple.
also, i had fun this weekend. lots of fun. i'm looking forward to my trip to the burg in a couple of weeks. woo hoo!

Unknown said...

I love how Real Simple pages are matte instead of glossy. That makes me happy!

I feel the same way when my Southern Living comes in...I quickly flip through...and then read every page word for word.

love~

Anonymous said...

Good words.