February 19, 2007

Real men wear, and carry, PINK.

Trey puts up with a lot being married to me. There, I said it. I make him answer rediculous things ("Trey, would you be my friend if I couldn't walk, I could only skip everywhere I went?") and play rediculous games ("trey, on the count of three, let's dance to this song like they do on the video" and "trey, what if you could get pregnant? Like if someone said 'WE'RE pregnant' and the response is 'awww...which one is having the baby? the husband or wife?'")

This is another way he puts up with a lot: Pink luggage.
Now, I must confess, I do not LOVE the color pink (I know, it looks like I do, but I promise...it's not my favorite) but I do have really cute pink luggage (gift from my sister, Kristen).
So when Trey was packing for his trip to Nashville for the week, it seemed obvious to me that he should carry the pink luggage.
Afterall, his luggage is held up by ducktape. What a lucky man.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe that you did that to him. Poor Trey. Happy Monday! Love you- Ashley

Unknown said...

It is obvious Trey is not worried about his masculinity...He eats SQUIRREL!!
P.S. ridiculous

LT (and Max) said...

never thought i'd see him carrying pink...love it.

Anonymous said...

That is absolutely hilarious!!!!!
- Jordan