I prefer telling stories dialogue:
Time: noon
Setting: walking to our car for lunch, USM campus
Actors:
Actors:
Trey, eating a whole row of Girl Scout cookies
Heather, judging him
Heather, judging him
"You don't need to eat that many thin mints...we are going to lunch right now" - Heather
"It's OKAY, Heather. Thin Mints are Vegan." - Trey
"A) YOU are not Vegan. You are not a vegatarian. You eat squirrels, Trey and B) No, they are not Vegan. Girl Scout cookies are not vegan." - Heather
"Yes they are. Have you ever seen a fat vegan?" -Trey
"It's OKAY, Heather. Thin Mints are Vegan." - Trey
"A) YOU are not Vegan. You are not a vegatarian. You eat squirrels, Trey and B) No, they are not Vegan. Girl Scout cookies are not vegan." - Heather
"Yes they are. Have you ever seen a fat vegan?" -Trey
"that doesn't even make sense" - Heather
"Google it, they are Vegan." -Trey
"Google it, they are Vegan." -Trey
Why was this even a topic of conversation? I don't understand.
Is this what all married people talk about?
PS - I was never a Girl Scout ( like the lucky girl to the left). My sister's both were, but by the time I was old enough they convinced me that it was not "the cool" thing to do. Thanks for that, Kristen and Laura. I never watched Sesame Street either.

4 comments:
heather, you make me laugh out loud. you are such a hoot!
i am right there with you. i was never a 'brownie' or a 'girl scout' - it was the same situation - since my sister didn't like it and she quit, my mom said i wouldn't like it! ( i really think it is b/c she didn't think i would fit into the outfits =)) i was obese as a child... poor me
thin mints are vegan and so are caramel delites. it's out of deference to those who feel that animals are sacred.
"on my honor, I will try to serve God in our country, to help people at all times, and to live by the Girl Scout law."
I was the High Cookie Sales winner in my troup...and went to Kamp Kiwani...And I like to eat whole rows of thin mints too...Tell Trey we are friends.
Post a Comment