This is no longer a joke.
I must win this house.
I may be a little, um, dramatic, but this is the truth: According to this website there are criminals close to my current home and NOT my winning home. Have you ever seen "To Catch A Predator" on Dateline? Well, I have. We don't get cable ("it will be fun not having cable, we will communicate better and read more!" yeah, thanks for that, trey. ) Anyway, we do get NBC and ABC, so I watch Deal or No Deal and To Catch a Predator. And this is what I learn. AND I HAVE A DAUGHTER AT HOME ALONE!
So that along with the fact that our 1950's kitchen has only TWO outlets (really? And where do you suppose I should plug in my food processor?) , this new home is a must.
I am in it to win.
I may be a little, um, dramatic, but this is the truth: According to this website there are criminals close to my current home and NOT my winning home. Have you ever seen "To Catch A Predator" on Dateline? Well, I have. We don't get cable ("it will be fun not having cable, we will communicate better and read more!" yeah, thanks for that, trey. ) Anyway, we do get NBC and ABC, so I watch Deal or No Deal and To Catch a Predator. And this is what I learn. AND I HAVE A DAUGHTER AT HOME ALONE!
So that along with the fact that our 1950's kitchen has only TWO outlets (really? And where do you suppose I should plug in my food processor?) , this new home is a must.
I am in it to win.
3 comments:
AHH!! I went to that website, and there is a child sex assault offender in my apartment complex!! I will have to keep Bandit, and myself, away from Building 10!
I went to the house website to register a vote for ya'll to win the house, but it's 100 dollars!
we're trying to win the st. judes dream home in flowood. we need more space with these kiddies around! i hope you win (you hope i win):)
Post a Comment