- chinese children ( I want one, but I will save this for another post)
- Chrystal Light
- Starkville
- fresh notebook paper
- crayons
- babies (Henry)
- puppies
- strawberry cake with cream cheese icing
- Spring and Fall
- little old men (or fat old men. just old men in general. like really old)
- dressing in costume. I wish everyday was like Homecoming week in highschool and swaps in college.
- 5:00 on Fridays
- Fergie (don't judge...she is fergilicous)

And on this day of anti-love, I would like to share a few things of which I am NOT fond: (in no particular order)
1. Math
2. Numbers
3. Driving in the rain
4. Bob Saget
5. Math

2 comments:
I am TOTALLY with you on the cream cheese icing on strawberry cake.
And Bob Saget's new Game Show? What IS that?
you forgot to mention that you love mexican food.
you should have consulted me before making the final decision on these lists.
and i'm with tricia....bob saget? game show? what the h???
Post a Comment