February 12, 2007

Perhaps this will be the last post of the day...

ATTENTION, ATTENTION!
The BUTTS are now online! Read all about these two crazy Butts HERE!

Tricia, in her element, on her wedding day.

ON TO MY NEXT STORY:
Trey and I registered to win a house. I really think we are going to win, Trey thinks I am nuts. Yesterday they held an open house, so naturally I went to make sure our furniture will fit nicely in this home. They will.
SOOO....If you are feeling, how should I put it, charitable...you can go online and register to win. (under our name, of course) The last name is SKAGGS, two G's. Thanks! I am sure all of you will jump right on this. Especially you, Laura. There are more pictures online.
Here are a few photos of our soon-to-be home. (We will find out that we won in March)

I took pictures of the closets...This is only about half of the master closet. I could get use to this.

Part of the Master bath

2 comments:

Forrest and Elizabeth Williams said...

The house is beautiful...you need it! Congrats on the home improvement I know how you feel :) I love home improving--it's the little things right? :) I know some "Butts" too...but they live in Midland, TX...where do your Butts live? Glad you got another Chi. I know what you mean sister! :) ejw

LT (and Max) said...

i NEED that bathroom.