CHRISTMAS?
Yes, My husband has starting listening to Christmas music. It is February. Christmas is in December. Somehow "Baby, it's cold outside" and "have yourself a very merry Christmas" doesn't exactly have the same feeling when I have spring fever and am concentrating on the fact that I will be in a bathing suit in a month at the beach.
Just so you know, this is what I live with.
Yes, My husband has starting listening to Christmas music. It is February. Christmas is in December. Somehow "Baby, it's cold outside" and "have yourself a very merry Christmas" doesn't exactly have the same feeling when I have spring fever and am concentrating on the fact that I will be in a bathing suit in a month at the beach.
Just so you know, this is what I live with.
So, Have a Very Merry Christmas.

1 comment:
and who, might i ask, gave you such a wonderful christmas mix cd? :)
Post a Comment