May 12, 2008

Z = Zellweger, Renee

Someone told me the other day, a stranger, mind you, that I looked just like an actress.
SCORE! I was pumped. Overly enthused to see which Hollywood icon I resembled, I eagerly waited for the name of my twin.

Without much hesitation, the stranger announced I looked identical to Renee Zellweger.

Huh.

She is gorgeous and pratically a rail and I would not at all mind being her twin, but readers, we look nothing alike. This statement has the same validation as someone telling me I resemble Beyonce or Donald Trump. There is just no truth.

I was a little disapointed that I did not find the similarity between me, the Mississippi girl, and Renee, the Hollywood princess, but decided to look on the bright side: I, in the eyes and mind of a seemingly blind stranger, looked famous. It was enough to make me smile. What I didn't bother asking was if I looked like her in Bridget Jones Diary weight, or after. Details, readers, details.

Post - Bridget Jones
Mid - Bridget Jones


PS - HAPPY late MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL MOTHERS! I was able to see my wonderful mother yesterday. I am so blessed to have such strong women in my life. My mom, as you all know, is my favorite person. Hope all mothers out there felt loved!

8 comments:

Nan said...

That's weird, I saw her in a movie one time and thought that ya'll looked alike too! I think it was just the eyes though. Not really in any of those pics, and def. the skinny version.

Nan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I think you look much more like Catherine Zeta Jones.

One of my patients told me I look like Brooke Hogan. I had to google an image, and YUCK! What a disappointment (almost an insult)!

Love you Pretty Girl!!

LT (and Max) said...

you're way prettier than her anyway. :)

Anonymous said...

did your sweet hubby get to see his mom yesterday?

Tracy~ said...

You are much prettier than her and funnier!

Anisa said...

i can totally see it. (skinny, beautiful renee of course) :)

Katie Walden said...

I agree with Amanda. You're much more CZJ-like than Zellwegger-like. I think it's just the eyes.