I have been tagged by Jade to answer questions all about me.
Jade and I were Diamond Girls for the MSU baseball team back in the day.
maybe i should - stop worrying so much and stop caring what other people think of me
i love the smell of - clean laundry, clean-smelling candles, Vera Wang perfume
people would say that i’m -kinda crazy, quirky, hopefully kind
i don’t understand why - people are mean and rude, I can't seem to become a morning person, gas is so expensive, and why people still drive gas guzzling vehicles even thought gas is so high!
when i wake up in the morning - i tell Trey I am sleeping for 10 more minutes. NOT a morning person. Never have been.
i lost my willpower to - always eat what I should. I love mexican too much.
life is - short, stressful, hard and fun all at the same time
I get annoyed when I - talk to someone and they don't look at me, have to deal with snooty people, get angry for no good reason, have a new outfit and no where to go ...and vice-versa!
parties are not a good time to - talk about work
dogs are - my favorite!! I hope I always have a dog. Sophie is my favorite.
cats are- dull. I don't know a cat that has the personality of my dog. I swear she talks. kittens are cute, I guess. My eyes itch if I touch cats, so I try to stay away.
tomorrow - is Friday!! Laura will be here!
i have low tolerance for - power trips, negativity, snobs, inconsiderate people, ignorance, and close-minded people
i’m totally terrified of - ROBBERS! Ever since the break-in, I have been totally freaked. it's really kind of sad.
i wonder why I thought my life would be - carefree. growing up my life was pretty much carefree, I never knew true pain. I thought life would always be that way. But then I got out of my 'bubble' and into the 'real world'...
I always knew I would - regret not studying abroad in college, stay in Mississippi (like Jade) even though I wanted to move to NYC for a while in college. Family is way too important to me - I want to stay close to them. Plus i love Mississippi.
never in my life have i - been pulled over by a cop, broken a bone, been in a car wreak. (knock on wood on all three!!)
high school was - so fun. I know that is not what everyone says, but I had a blast
when i’m nervous- my neck gets red and blochy. It also does this when I am upset.
one time at a family gathering - I probably did something stupid
take my advice- have fun! life is way too short.
making my bed - Let's be honest, only happens during the week if I wake up on time or if Trey does it. Mama, I know you are dissapointed. But I make it up on the weekends!
i'm almost always - daydreaming. Really. I think it is a problem. I daydream ( I prefer the word "thinking") about everything - the future, my to-do list, work, retirement
i’m addicted to - diet coke (namely Cherry Coke Zero)
i want someone to - tell Hilary Clinton the time has come to drop out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
time for "z"....stop stalling.
Post a Comment