May 5, 2008

V = Very fabulous friends!

I have such great friends and family!!! And nothing proves that more than on a day like today! I had so many wonderful phone calls, random text messages and facebook messages, birthday cakes at work, cookies from a dear friend, cards in the mail, even an Anthropolgy gift card from an old best friend! It was fabulous and I really appreciate it all. I have been so blessed to have such a wonderful group of friends...and you all know how much I love my family! They are the best!

Don't believe me? Read here!!


HAPPY CINCO DE MAYO!

6 comments:

Jack, Emily, SB & Annie said...

happy birthday!

The Manning Family said...

Happy Birthday Heather!!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Heather! I know you are having a fabulous birthday and being treated as the princess you are :) Enjoy your day, week, month! ejw

Adelia said...

Happy Birthday Brat Child! I love and miss you. Are you and Laura having fun girl weekend in Hattiesburg this weekend? I'm supposed to be there on Saturday. Let me know.

Anonymous said...

I laughed out loud at your comment...I don't remember the trip to Marshalls, but I'm glad you do! I hope your birthday was FABULOUS - I thought about you!

Anonymous said...

happy birthday a day late!!! hope it was a good one filled with LOTS of margaritas!!!