May 22, 2008

Happy Birthday to my Mommy!!

Today is my mom's birthday.
OH HAPPY DAY!
I could try and try a million words and none would ever come close to explaining my love and adoration for this woman. I can only pray and hope that when the day comes when I become a mommy that I am the kind of mother she is. I am so blessed.
I hope you have a wonderful birthday, mama! Can't wait to see you tomorrow!
I LOVE YOU TONS!

cute little mama

6 comments:

LWolfe said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
LWolfe said...

Happy B-day Lita! Also, I am OBSESSED with the new header!!!!! i LOVE it! did you know that i am obsessed with birds...drawings and fake ones...NOT real ones, and practically my whole house is that shade of green. this facelift made my day!!!! you are good.

LT (and Max) said...

happy birthday to our mom!!! she is fabulous.
i, too, love the new blog look.

The Benjamins said...

Happy Birthday, Ms. Melita! Cute blog, too!

Jack, Emily, SB & Annie said...

too legit to quit. i'll be here all weekend.

tell your mom happy birthday!

Tracy~ said...

Happy Belated Birthday to you mama!

I, too love the new look!