May 8, 2008

X = X-CITING news!

A blessing - A baby!

No, not our kid. I bet some of you thought that was a picture of my belly - it's not.

Our dear friends, Nan and Jeremy are having a baby! Jeremy and Trey have been best friends since college and nan is his wonderful wife. I love it when Trey's friends marry/date girls that I love. Nan and I became instant friends. They used to live in Luarel, about 30 miles north of Hatitesburg, but have since moved to Orlando. I miss them so much and miss our weekly dinner parties. Nan could cook a mean dessert.

Nan and Jeremy got married about a month before Trey and I did, so Nan and I talked a lot about planning weddings during that time, etc...

We also made a pact that since we got married close to each other, we would also have babies close to each other - that way they could be BFF's for life.
Sorry, Nan, for breaking that pact.

I am SO happy for you guys. What a blessing from God! I can't wait to meet HER! Yes, her. Nan is only 9 weeks, but already have I dreams that it is a girl. So I think that pretty much seals the deal - They are having a girl. Name her Heather, perhaps?

Congrats, again, to our friends, The Knights! We love you!

5 comments:

LWolfe said...

I almost had a stroke! haha!

LT (and Max) said...

yeah....even though i KNOW that if you WERE pregnant i wouldn't be finding out via blog, my heart still skipped a beat. you are totally going to throw people off.

congrats nan and jeremy!

Anisa said...

tote thought you were pregnant!

Nan said...

haha...You're too sweet Heather. I am already catching myself saying "her" too. You may be right!!

Jeremy Knight said...

thanks for the love, and the not-so-love for my blog :-) I see how you are