I bought a ped-egg the other night at Bed, Bath and Beyond. You know, the egg shaped pedicure thing that comes on infomercials. I have been watching the commercial for a while now waiting for one more free offer to go along with the egg before I made my purchase.Well, I was in BB & B the other night getting a shower curtain (for my new bathroom!) when I saw the egg. "As seen on TV" the sign said. Bingo. So I took my egg and curtain to the counter. I asked the little lady behind the counter if she pedi-egged her feet. She does not. But she did mention that the eggs were flying off the shelf. Sold. I will take it.
Let me tell you, readers, my feet feel like I just got an expensive pedicure, sans the pretty polish. I was so impressed, the first thing I did when Trey return from St. Louis was make him touch my feet. He was also impressed, I am sure.
Last night I even talked my husband into letting me ped-egg his feet. I have been wanting to give this manly man a pedicure since our first meeting nearly 5 years ago. His flip-flop wearing days have done a number to his soles. Now, because of this plastic egg, his feet are as smooth as a baby's bottom. (henry's, per say) I told him I will pedi-egg his feet nightly, as I will mine. We will be a smooth feet couple.
All this to say, if you don't have a spa pedicure in your monthly budget, get a pedi-egg. For $9.99 your feet can shine.
You can thank me during open-toe season.
7 comments:
get me an egg for my bday!!! (which, by the way, is only 31 days away)
wow... I'm sold!
hahaha.
they should hire you. you could be a very effective source of pr and marketing for them.
however, someone should have told them that the picture of them emptying out the dead skin into the trash can is not a high selling point... :)
You've totally convinced me to go get an egg. I have the heels of an elephant right now from the extra 40 L-Bs I'm carrying around. :)
PS- the house we're moving into in Meridian has some SERIOUS updating to do, so it makes me excited since yours' looks so good!
I saw that ad for the ped-egg and wondered if it worked! I will have to get one!
I'm going TODAY to get one. I need one for sure!
i've been wondering if that thing really works...i think i will go purchase one tomorrow. i will let you know how that goes...
Post a Comment