
FEBRUARY 7 - TODAY! - TIFFANY
Today is my cousin's SWEET 16! I can not believe she is 16! Tiffany is my cousin's oldest daughter. I remember the day she was born. She was the first great-grandchild on my mom's side of the family so I thought that immediately made my family old. I was 9, people, give me a break. Anyway, I remember running to my neighbor's house to tell them my cousin had a little girl. NOW YOU ARE 16! that is just crazy. I love you, Tiffany, and I hope today is the best day ever....you deserve it!
FEBRUARY 8 - KATE
My sweet Dallas friend has a birthday tomorrow! OH HAPPY DAY! I miss this girl so much. We lived together in the Cotton District the summer after our sophomore year. She is so much fun. Kate was the fashion icon of our friends. We lived next door to each other our sophomore and junior years, so I was convinced my senior year I would never look ok without Kate's constant advice. She is a great friend - i just wish Dallas wasn't so far! I LOVE YOU, KATE! Happy quarter-life birthday!

FEBRUARY 12 - MIMS
Oh, Mims. The stories I could tell. This friend hails from Minter City, MS, readers. Are you familar with that town? Didn't think so. Oh I love Mims. She is in OT school now getting all smart and stuff. I never lived with her in college, but lived in close enough vicinity to her in the KD house to tell enough stories. I am so glad we were able to hang out over MLK weekend. I miss my friends. Anyway, I LOVE YOU, LAURA MIMS! Happy quarter-life birthday to you too!
FEBRUARY 16 - CANDACE
Tiffany's younger sister, Candace, turns 11 on the 16th! This really makes me feel old. (enter quater-life crisis here) Sweet Candace is so precious. Although Tiffany might disagree, I have never seen sweet Candace be anything but precious. I hope you have the best birthday in a couple of weeks. Make Tiffany drive you places now that she is 16. I love you, sweet Candace!

FEBRUARY 27 - JAKE
February 27th is also my sweet friend, KATHERINE's birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! She is in Memphis being all smart and stuff. We were both KDs at state - and again, I have too many stories on her. My favorite being a little incident that occured in Mal-function-junction our sophomore year. Love it. Anyway, Katherine, if you are reading this...HAPPY BIRTHDAY later this month! I miss and love you!
Today is my cousin's SWEET 16! I can not believe she is 16! Tiffany is my cousin's oldest daughter. I remember the day she was born. She was the first great-grandchild on my mom's side of the family so I thought that immediately made my family old. I was 9, people, give me a break. Anyway, I remember running to my neighbor's house to tell them my cousin had a little girl. NOW YOU ARE 16! that is just crazy. I love you, Tiffany, and I hope today is the best day ever....you deserve it!
FEBRUARY 8 - KATEMy sweet Dallas friend has a birthday tomorrow! OH HAPPY DAY! I miss this girl so much. We lived together in the Cotton District the summer after our sophomore year. She is so much fun. Kate was the fashion icon of our friends. We lived next door to each other our sophomore and junior years, so I was convinced my senior year I would never look ok without Kate's constant advice. She is a great friend - i just wish Dallas wasn't so far! I LOVE YOU, KATE! Happy quarter-life birthday!

FEBRUARY 12 - MIMS
Oh, Mims. The stories I could tell. This friend hails from Minter City, MS, readers. Are you familar with that town? Didn't think so. Oh I love Mims. She is in OT school now getting all smart and stuff. I never lived with her in college, but lived in close enough vicinity to her in the KD house to tell enough stories. I am so glad we were able to hang out over MLK weekend. I miss my friends. Anyway, I LOVE YOU, LAURA MIMS! Happy quarter-life birthday to you too!
FEBRUARY 16 - CANDACETiffany's younger sister, Candace, turns 11 on the 16th! This really makes me feel old. (enter quater-life crisis here) Sweet Candace is so precious. Although Tiffany might disagree, I have never seen sweet Candace be anything but precious. I hope you have the best birthday in a couple of weeks. Make Tiffany drive you places now that she is 16. I love you, sweet Candace!

FEBRUARY 27 - JAKE
Sweet Jake. My only cousin on my dad's side of the family. We are more like brother and sister than cousins - and I love it that way. We grew up together...both went to good ole' Starkville Academy. I love this boy. He is not only beautiful outside (well he is, people!) but also on the inside. (is that cheesy) He is a sweetie. Jake is following my footsteps and working at the same camp in Maine next summer! I am so happy (and jealous) for him. Anyway, Jake, are you really going to be 21? Please tell me I have that wrong. So not right. I love you much, little boy, HAPPY 21st!
February 27th is also my sweet friend, KATHERINE's birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! She is in Memphis being all smart and stuff. We were both KDs at state - and again, I have too many stories on her. My favorite being a little incident that occured in Mal-function-junction our sophomore year. Love it. Anyway, Katherine, if you are reading this...HAPPY BIRTHDAY later this month! I miss and love you!whew...i think that is it.
7 comments:
i sure do hope you didn't leave anybody out! :)
you're cute.
my bday is in a few weeks. start working on the blog post.
Nope, I think that's everyone......
SAM!!! I didn't forget you- i promise.
I am just going to link this to my blog! Thanks!!
P.S. Mom Kennedy's and Patsy's bdays were this week. As seeing you have my one and only pic of Patty Pat, could you email it so me and Ill add it to your bday link on my post?
That's a lot of Fevruary birthdays! Happy Birthday to all of them (and Sam)
Thanks for the shoutout!
I love you.!
Post a Comment