I attended my first MSU basketball game of the season this weekend. We won. Ole Miss lost. No, we did not play Ole Miss, but the fact that they lost thrills me. I will go ahead and say it: the thing I hate most about being 3 hours away from Starkville is missing all the MSU sporting events. I love a good b-ball game at the Hump, a fight on Scott field, and there is nothing better in my book than a spring day at Dudy Noble. But, alas, I am in Hattiesburg and I have to take what I can get. While I do like the burg, my heart is still maroon. I took off work yesterday because they are still working on our house and my home was sans a toilet and Trey is in St. Louis for work until Wednesday. Perfect. I shall go to God's Country for the weekend.
GO DAWGS!
Sunday afternoon my mom, dad and I drove to see little man. Kristen was supposed to be on call all weekend, but came home with what could be the flu, so we took that as an opportunity to help out while Rob was at work on Monday. Yes, he has a nanny. We can't resisit his cuteness. He is so funny now. I miss him. He is just the cutest in the world. I honestly don't know how I will love another baby (mine, for example) as much as I love Henry man. My mom says it will happen. I will have to see it (or feel it) to believe it. I love him.
We took him to the park on Monday afternoon. He had the best time. Bless his little heart: it was 60 degrees, but we bundled him up like he was ready for the snow. There was a little chilly wind in the air, afterall. Plus, we have Mississippi blood.
OK, that is enough pictures for today.
Tomorrow is the finishing day for our house - be ready for pictures!!! So far it looks so great!
I went for a walk around campus saturday morning before the game with the sis and her BF. I took a lot of pictures. I am so jealous of those stinkin' freshmen that have 4 years to enjoy of the beautiful place!! So much has changed! Here are some FABULOUS pictures of God's Country. Yes, I took pictures of me with the people working in the brand spankin' new Union. We are giving the university a thumbs up.
The pictures above were taken in the Cotton District. I lived there for only 1 summer in college, but it was fabulous. Lots of restaurants, bars, shops, etc... there. So precious. My cousin, Jake, lives there now. Super jealous. I love that place.
The pictures above were taken in the Cotton District. I lived there for only 1 summer in college, but it was fabulous. Lots of restaurants, bars, shops, etc... there. So precious. My cousin, Jake, lives there now. Super jealous. I love that place.
Sunday afternoon my mom, dad and I drove to see little man. Kristen was supposed to be on call all weekend, but came home with what could be the flu, so we took that as an opportunity to help out while Rob was at work on Monday. Yes, he has a nanny. We can't resisit his cuteness. He is so funny now. I miss him. He is just the cutest in the world. I honestly don't know how I will love another baby (mine, for example) as much as I love Henry man. My mom says it will happen. I will have to see it (or feel it) to believe it. I love him.
We took him to the park on Monday afternoon. He had the best time. Bless his little heart: it was 60 degrees, but we bundled him up like he was ready for the snow. There was a little chilly wind in the air, afterall. Plus, we have Mississippi blood.
OK, that is enough pictures for today.Tomorrow is the finishing day for our house - be ready for pictures!!! So far it looks so great!
7 comments:
Okay, so I was in Clinton also! Why are there no pictures of ME with Henry????
Mom
1. What a great day to be a Bulldog.
2. I live in Starkville and still have not been to see the new Union. Thanks for the photos.
3. I LOVE that pic of your dad and H with their mouths wide open. TOo cute!
4. Also, you were supposed to come kiss SB next time you were in Starkville. Lucky for you, we were out of town, so you get a pass this time. Next time, I expect a visit.
little man has gotten so big!
miss you
Trey
Henry is too cute! I love his funny face.
I can believe that you took pics with the workers at the Union! Henry is too cute! Love the pic of your Daddy and him!
Your nephew is precious! I have a question about a Bobbie Brown product you posted awhile back. I just got into Bobbie Brown because you raved about how fabulous it was. I agree it is fabulous, and I am loving it. What was the product for the dark circles under your eye you recommended?
anonymous -
for the lighter circles, the eye brightner is fabulous. For those of us with a little darker underneath the creamy concealer is fantastic.
Glad you liked BB!
Who are you?
Heather
Post a Comment