Tomorrow is the big day! I AM GETTING A NEW BATHROOM!
You do not know how much this thrills me. Let me elaborate, as I always choose to do:
Trey and I live in a sweet little 1955 home. Original hard wood floors in the living room, dining room and bedrooms. Big picture windows. 3 bedrooms/ 1 bath. Which is fine - there are only 2 of us. Bad thing is this: the bathroom. I tried to paint it to cover it up with little to no improvements made. So we are gutting it and starting over! HIP HIP HOORAY!!!
I will show before and after pictures soon!
I am so blessed to have a wonderful husband that goes along with my remodeling plans! He could care less about a nice bathroom. Me? I like a nice vanity!
anyway...had to share my joy.
Oh, you may be asking "One bathroom...where will you shower for work?" no fear, friends. I work in housing. I got a key to an empty private dorm room. :) Trey is going to love this....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
don't forget your shower shoes.
i second that, LT. also, can we see before and after pics please?
Congrats! That is a huge deal. Can't wait to see the before and after pics!
~Kellye
Fun, fun, fun! I love a good remodel! Need pics of before!!!
Can't wait to see the pics! We're doing a bathroom over too...hopefully it will be done next week, but you're nicer than I am...I am not staying there! :)
Post the photos! That is very fun.
Post a Comment