February 29, 2008

Last blog of February

another month gone. Where does the time go? I used to think only old people said time flew. When I was little, time did not fly. Now it does. And I am not old. I can only imagine time when I am 40.

Hopefully by then there will be a cheap cure to crows feet and laugh lines. And fat-free peanut butter that taste like the real deal.

Here's to dreamin'.

Anyway, sorry for the lack of blogging this week. I have been sick. 102 fever on Tuesday - I don't remember being that sick. I felt like poo and, according to my sweet hubby, didn't look too hot either. Oh well.

I am better now. I woke up this morning, put on my new skinny jeans (onto my not-so-skinny-butt), grabbed my purse and headed to work feeling 90% like myself. There is nothing a cute pair of jeans and a nice purse can't cure. By now I am a little worn down, but my purse and jeans are still looking good. I made it through the day. Thank. You. Very. Much.

Trey's friend introduced this site to him - check it out. Please. It is quiet funny.

That's all for now. I have pictures to post, but will have to do it at another time. It's all about patience, people. You will just have to wait.

2 comments:

Staci said...

and your skinny jeans and coach purse were oh so cute today! loved them!

The Benjamins said...

So glad I got to talk to you today! Love you!