I have mentioned before that my office is a dorm room. big for an office with big windows, closets, fridge, sink, etc...
and mirrors.
I went over to the sink and almost feel over. You can see STRAIGHT through my dress. Like not just a little. Not like "in the sunlight you can kinda see a panty line". NO. STRAIGHT THROUGH. blue panties and all.
What do I do? I already saw some people from the office downstairs. I bet they are all talking about the skank on the 2nd floor. what a shame. the dress is cute, too.
What do I do? I already saw some people from the office downstairs. I bet they are all talking about the skank on the 2nd floor. what a shame. the dress is cute, too.
So I am scheming a plan to sneak out the back door and head home unnoticed. the trouble is I have to pass a number of offices to do so.
This is terrible. Maybe I will call Trey to go home for me and pick me out an outift and bring it back to my office.
Maybe not. That could be scary.
In the meantime, I really have to use the bathroom, but am scared to walk down the hall. There are a number of graduate assistants and student workers in the hall, not to mention my boss-man walking around.
scoot across the floor on my butt, perhaps? Would that be obvious?
this is just horrible.

( not me, but could be pratically)
12 comments:
get a slip, you hoochie.
What a skank! You ought to be ashamed of yourself. Seriously, you should make use of the closet in your office and keep an extra change of clothes in there, for such a time as this. or in case of a ninja attack, you could hide in there.
I hope by now, you have been able to use the bathroom and change.
Trace~
heather, i agree. scooting across the floor on your butt is your best bet. good luck...
You crack me up...I always look forward to seeing what you are going to talk about on this thing!!
I am glad the problem has been resolved! :) What an experience for a Monday!
Dear daughter in law - ask you father in law to cut you a door mirror and have that handy husband install it by a window. You can decide that day if you choose to be skanky or not! (hope not) Are you sure that's not your backside in the pic?? I saw you carry a purse like that before and I think I have a picture of you in that jacket???? USM was buzzing today about that Starkville gal Skaggs brought to live in the Burg.
please never stop blogging!!!!!!!! because i think your my favorite blogger. i look forward to your posts.:)
this is something that would happen to me, b/c i never check my backside anymore when i'm leaving the house. i'll have to be more careful
yes, i love you, but i'm just not sure we're even related sometimes.
I am so glad you put the disclaimer on the bottom of that picture. I actually thought for a second it was you. It's early and I haven't had my coffee!! I do hope you got it resolved yesterday! How funny... kind of like the time my shirt button popped off and I didn't know I was flashing my boss until he told me!
I'm just glad you had a cute purse with you! LJLL
Almost as embarassing as the time I was busy working away on stomach crunches at the gym, only to find out when I got home that I had a huge (as in, I could almost put my head through it) hole in my umbros. I even had on "Days of the week" underwear. One might think that you could feel a slight breeze, but shockingly, you can't :)
Post a Comment