July 23, 2007

Dear Aunt Laura and Cousin Max,

Thank you so much for babysitting me for two whole nights. I had so much fun. My mommie was really worried about leaving me for that long, but I told her I would be fine. She can sometimes be a little silly.

First of all, Max, I still haven't forgiven you for not sharing your dingo bone. My mommie says I should forgive and forget, but I just can't.

And Aunt Laura, I am really sorry for going #2 on your floor. I was just so excited I couldn't control myself any longer. I told my mommie and she is so embarassed. I really am sorry.

I hope that I can come back and play soon. I slept the whole way home yesterday because I was so tired from having so much fun.

My favorite color is pink.

I love you both,

XOXO - Sophie

2 comments:

Sam H said...

I think you're losing it....

LT (and Max) said...

Dear cousin Sophie,
I had so much fun this weekend. I am sorry for telling on you when you said the "a" word. Don't worry about the #2. I've done it before and mommy always forgives me.
come back soon.
ruff ruff
luv, max