Here are a few precious things he is doing now:
1) walking - EVERYWHERE. It took him a while to not want to crawl. It was faster for him to crawl than walk. Well, no more - he is wild.
2) If you ask him "how big is Henry?" he throws both arms up in the air like "SO BIG!"
3) He will point to his nose, mouth and eyes if you ask him to. Genious.
4) If you ask him how old he is, he holds up 1 finger
5) he points to pictures of himself and says "baby. baby. baby. baby" over and over.
I will stop at 5.
Here are a couple of videos of him. Pictures are hard to take now because he does not sit still. ENJOY!
***The one in the bathtub is him showing us his "funny face". Kristen gave him a lemon a few weeks ago for the first time and he made this face. She laughed, so now he thinks it is funny. If you ask him to "show me your funny face", this is what he does. presh. ***
Henry's Funny Face from Heather on Vimeo.
Untitled from Heather on Vimeo.
Now on to the tag from Laura. I am supposed to pick my favorite number and list that many random facts about myself. So, readers, here are 7 highly random things about me.
1. My feet are always cold. ALWAYS. This is new to me, and I hate it.
2. I have wanted to adopt a Chinese little girl since I was about 10. Trey does not. I pray God puts the desire in his heart and he is praying God will take it out of mine. I bet God wins.
3. I never changed my major in college, but from my freshman year (2001) to now, I have wanted to do 6 different, and very unrelated, things for a living. From freelancing websites, a counselor, opening a monograming store, to OT school.
4. I want a little girl. Not now, of course, but when I do have a baby, I want a girl. Why? So I can buy ruffled bloomers with her initials monnogramed on them. She (or he, for that matter) will wear plenty of smockings.
5. I always said I would never marry a hunter or a boy who drove a pickup truck. God has a sense of humor. I now plan weekends around hunting season.
6. I have a bald spot on my head. Shiny as can be. It's always been there. It is a dent in my skull. My hair covers it, no worries.
7. I have never been pulled over for a ticket. I am not, however, above crying to the cop if need be.
6 comments:
oh my gosh. henry. that's all i can say.
Henry is too cute. Landon would have so much fun with him. Maybe you should start carrying socks in your purse like your sister in order to keep your feet warm.
It took me a while to figure out that taking video in portrait does not work...
Henry is such a cutie!! Very HAPPY baby!!
The funny face video is so cute. I want to have a little boy.
I have been slacking in the comment and blogging department. I've been reading but just not commenting.
Henry is the most precious baby! Love the videos!
Tracy~
Post a Comment