Today is my sweet big sister's birthday!! The oldest of three (fabulous) girls, this woman has been known for her energy, brains, and ability to get the job done. (a kind way to say she's bossy)She is one of the smartest people I know. Kristen in a doctor in Jackson - she will be finished with her OBGYN residency in a couple of years. I don't know how she does it. If that was ALL she did, it would be one thing, but this girl is the best mama to little Henry in the world, the best wife, never turns down a party, works out, and still manages to boss me around. How does she do it? I will never know.
Being the youngest of 3 girls, I was always in awe of my two big sisters. I would do literally whatever they told me to do. They were cool afterall. I can recall allowing them to put me in a garbage can, closing the lid, then rolling me down the hill. Ingenious.
I hope you have a WONDERFUL day, Kristen! Hope you deliver lots of babies! (or not, whatever will make a happy birthday for you).
Being the youngest of 3 girls, I was always in awe of my two big sisters. I would do literally whatever they told me to do. They were cool afterall. I can recall allowing them to put me in a garbage can, closing the lid, then rolling me down the hill. Ingenious.
I hope you have a WONDERFUL day, Kristen! Hope you deliver lots of babies! (or not, whatever will make a happy birthday for you).
You are cute. I LOVE YOU!
I still want to be just like you and Laura ( I mean, minus the whole doctor and teacher thing. )
I still want to be just like you and Laura ( I mean, minus the whole doctor and teacher thing. )

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KRISTEN!
1 comment:
you are funnier than me.
i love that picture of kris and henry. so adorable!
Post a Comment