
It's just so exciting: The Mississippi Magazine's annual wedding registry is currently on my desk. I simply cannot wait to just rip through the pages. Are you familiar with such a piece of work? it is just wonderful. even if not from the hospitality state, i am sure you will be intrigued by what all it entails. i was skimming through the pages when I got to work when my boss walked in and stated that it was a waste of money. I disagree. The wedding registry is pure entertainment for me for days to come.
happy reading, readers.

Yesterday was gorgeous. After tornadic activity
(is that a word?) on Friday, the weekend turned out to be just beautiful. Yesterday there was literally not a cloud in the sky. Trey's parents gave us an awesome hammock for Christmas, but we have not really been able to enjoy it to it's fullest since it has been so cold/rainy. Yesterday it was too pretty to stay inside, and while the wind was a little chilly, the sun was shining - perfect! So we took blankets and sophie and took a lazy sunday afternoon nap on the hammock. perfect. we stayed out there for about 2 hours before Sophie had enough. She was not too sure about the rope bed at first, but once she calmed down, she, too, fell asleep. I had to take pictures. Look how cozy!

5 comments:
YAY! I'm so glad it is out! My mom mails me a copy.
www.nan-knight.blogspot.com
I spent two hours reading the GREAT Mississippi magazine this morning while waiting to see the doctor. It always seems to entertain. I love the hammock! What a perfect day to spend a Sunday afternoon. :) Miss and LOVE YOU!!!!
i enjoy looking through the magazine to see who all i know. the wedding write ups sort of cheese me out though.
you are cute.
i used to work at Ms. Mag for 4 years and wedding issue time was my favorite. I would sit in the hall and pick out all of the pictures that were submitted .... good and bad - some soooo bad - (but those were my favorite) :)
Post a Comment