THE FUTURE KNIGHTS! Amy has finally created a blog. We discuss blogs (of people we do not know) on a daily basis, so I have been bugging her from some time now to create her own. Check her out: You will LOVE this girl. She is just fabulous! I love Amy!GO AMY, GO! I will stalk you!
On a different note, I have another food item to share. I know it seems I talk about food alot. What can I say, I love to eat.
I could eat cereal for every meal of every day. In fact, I have been known to do so. In college, I I once ate Fiber One (Amanda called it Rabbit Food) for 4 meals in a row. You could imagine the pain I was in that night...

Well, I found a great cereal - a version of Fiber One, no less. It is a must try. Fiber One Caramel Delight. If you add 2 packs of Splenda, and only splenda - other false sugar packets are crap - it taste like cinnamon toast crunch. Really, it does. Trey disagrees, but I only tell the truth. It is so good. So go out a get you box and enjoy your daily fill of fiber in a delicous carmel and cinnamon goodness.
6 comments:
I'm gonna have to take your word on your imitation Cinnamon toast crunch. I am very anti-Rabbit food.
And I am so happy to see Amy has finally joined the blogger world. It is so seriously addictive!
Fabulous! I have another blog to stalk. I'm back up and running!
First,It IS rabbit food...it looks like, smells like, and I am sure tastes like ( I wasn't brave enough to submit my bowels to that torture) RABBIT FOOD!!
Second, I am hesitant to try anything you say "tastes" like something that is really good. After you told me that chik-o-stick tasted like a Butterfinger, I knew something wasnt right about your taste buds.
I do love you, Thumper!
haha - amanda. chik-o-sticks DO Taste like butterfinger - minus the chocolate!
haha - amanda. chik-o-sticks DO Taste like butterfinger - minus the chocolate!
Post a Comment